Compuware Vantage Products

From: Wiegand, Jeff <Jeff.Wiegand_at_Capella.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:10:08 -0500

Good Day.

Management is exploring an enterprise solution to performance management. Looks like they're heading in the direction of Compuware's Vantage suite of products: ServerVantage, NetworkVantage, and ApplicationVantage. A big focus was on troubleshooting performance of our Oracle applications and I noticed all the metrics were in statspack ... anyone have any experience with this set of products?

Thanks,

Jeff