rollback by smon question...

From: Chris Stephens <cstephens16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:50:26 -0400

So, I just had to kill a process that was deleting the wrong data and doing it far too slowly :) . It has been running for some time.=20 Anyone know how to tell how long it will take to rollback? ...it doesn't show up in v$transaction because it's not a user process.

9206 windows.

I tried a script from ixora called rolling_back.sql but that doesn't turn anything up.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
chris