RE: Good Performance

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:49:08 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes customers are used to work around the fact that the apps are slow, having coffee breaks and other activities while something "fast and reliable from our perspective, nobody complains" running :)

They are sometimes awaken or even frightened when you give them nice performance optimization. They are not used to have optimized and fast applications.

IT is harming a lots of business processes, even making them to change to satisfy the IT system, instead of IT system to be the tool satisfying the business.

Sometimes nobody complains and everybody are happy does not mean it is perfect. And the perfection is something we are streaming to while discussing on this forum.

Regards,
Zoran

Do You Yahoo!?