Re: Reports Server Configuration

From: Scott Stefick <sstefick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:51:41 -0500

In your rep_<server_name>.conf there is a line something like this. I have the path of my reports in this string...

      <property name=3D"sourceDir" value=3D"/u01/app/wbits/source/v001/repo= rts"/>

Here is a sample CGIcmd.dat file that works as well...

REPORT_NAME:report=3DREPORT_NAME.rdf server=3Drep_<server_name> userid=3Dwebuser/password_at_conn_string destype=3Dcache desformat=3DPDF tolerance=3D0 %*

You should also look in your rwservlet.properties and make sure the following is uncommented...
KEYMAPFILE=3DCGIcmd.dat

HTH
Scott Stefick