RMAB reporting

From: David <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

We backup via RMAN to tape daily and archive logs throughout the day. We generate a report each day which gives info on time to backup, backupsets size, etc for DB backup, archive log backup and alert on db's not backed up in 24 hours, etc, etc.

We are moving critical systems to be backed up to disk and those backupsets retained on disk as space allows. We purge based on space/time, etc.

I want to include in the RMAN report information relating to the backup backupset command.
Essentialy, the operation makes another copy, so we have a backupset reflected as copy 1 on disk ands copy 2 on tape. How can I get this sort of info out of the rman rc tables/views....anyone know?

Thanks

--
..
David