Installing HTMLDB -

From: Weiss, Rick <rweiss_at_mt.gov>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:30:40 -0600

        charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I know this may be slightly off-topic, but I was wondering about how everyone else does this. I am installing the new HTMLDB product and wanted to know where everyone installs the product. I know it will require its own Oracle Home, but would you place it on your application server, on the database server, or on its own server. This is an eval/test install and if it turns out to be a success with my development community, I will roll it out to a more robust production application server. My first inclination is to place it on my 10g application server.
=20

Any suggestions or are there little gotchas hiding out there that I need to watch out for?
=20

Servers are SLES-9
RDBMS is 10.1.0.4
=20