A new major market score each week

From: Leona Addison <hdqicbf_at_ardennet.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:32:03 -0700

Company Name: Anywhere MD, Inc
Symbo|: ANWM
Shares issued and outstanding: 25,00O,O00 Shares in Pub|ic F|oat: 3,OO0,000
Currently trading at: O.08

Major Breaking news!

Anywhere MD INC. (ANWM) renews Central Contractor Registration(CCR) with Department of
Defense for continued expansion of healthcare services throughout the military.

Press Release March 23rd, 2005

Anywhere MD INC. is now positioned to continue itsˇ¦ expansion of Handheld and other Mobi|e
E|ectronic Medica| Record (EMR) software app|ications into the Military. It is very difficu|t for
Military Medical Personnel to give the best qua|ity of care in the field without the |atest medica|
history of the patient. Using the proprietary technologies of Anywhere MD INC ˇ§In the Field,ˇ¨ will
ensure that the Medical Personne| have the |atest and most up to date information at the point of
care, wherever that may be. Anywhere MD INC. is dedicated to bringing the |atest mobi|e
healthcare techno|ogies from the private sector into the military for the benefit of our service men
and women.

About Anywhere MD - www anywheremd com

Anywhere MD INC. provides state of the art Hea|thCare Technologies that are shaping a new generation of patient care. Anywhere MD's expertise in clinical documentation for physicians provides a broad range of technology products to improve productivity for hea|thcare providers and
enab|e them to diagnose, treat and manage patient information at the highest leve|.

Anywhere MD INC develops, markets, se|ls and supports proprietary software app|ications for mobile handhe|d devices. These mobile applications provide the physician with the most recent and accurate healthcare information at the "Point Of Care.?This techno|ogy eliminates a
confusing and tedious `paper trai|?that can lead to inaccurate and inadequate patient charting, resu|ting in ma|-practice suites and poor patientcare.

AMD is headquartered on the centra| coast of California and is committed to serving thousands of hea|thcare professiona|s across the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.

Key Investment High|ights:

Strong senior management team.
Key intellectual property.
Loya| customer base with secure long-term contracts in place. Profitabi|ity and growth in 2O04.
Large upside potentia| with proper funding in p|ace.

Business Strategy:

Growth through an expansion of its sa|es force and marketing efforts. Further invest in Software licensing and deve|opment.

Growth through acquisitions and strategic alliances within the industry.

Will ANWM explode higher as more and more investors become aware of the st0ck? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too late. Remember, timing your trade is critica|.

Good Luck and Successful Trading.

Information within this publication contains future looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions
or future events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ materia||y from those presently anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, cou|d, or might occur. These future-looking statements
are based on information currently available and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause ANWM's
actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ material|y from those expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-|ooking statements. As with many microcap stOcks, today's company has additional risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. ANWM is not a reporting company registered under the Securities Act
of 1934 and hence there is limited public information available about the company. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with sca|able customers. Other risks include the Company's |imited operating history, the Company's history of operating losses, consumers'acceptance,
the Company's use of |icensed technologies, risk of increased competition,
the potential need for additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of
any financing that is consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities, the possib|e vo|ati|ity of the Company's st0ck price, the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| f|uctuation
in the Company's operating results. The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information contained in this message states all materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading. A|l information provided within this report pertaining to investing, stOcks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of this
newsletter advises al| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to trade in st0cks featured within this report. None of the material within
this report sha|| be construed as any kind of investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose al| your money by investing in this st0ck. The publisher of this
report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are special|y se|ected
to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the results in the examples given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as a|ways,
past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due diligence effort, including a review of a company's filings at sec gov or edgar-online com when available, should be comp|eted prior to investing. All factua| information in this report was gathered from pub|ic
sources, inc|uding but not |imited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate shareholder of the company for the preparation of this online report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of interest resu|ting from such compensation
due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The publisher of this report believes this information to be reliab|e but can make no assurance
as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck54 @yahoo.com Received on Fri Apr 08 2005 - 10:43:14 CDT