is there any oracle package to convert between ASSM and manual

From: Guang Mei <GMei_at_ph.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:23:34 -0400

Say in oracle 9i, if I do
create tablespace A datafile '/oracle/oradata/sales/a01.dbf' size 20m extent management local segment space management manual;

create tablespace B datafile '/oracle/oradata/sales/b01.dbf' size 20m extent management local segment space management auto;

Is there an oracle supplied package that can convert tablesapce A to "segment space management auto", and tablesapce B to "segment space management manual", assuming I already have data in both tablespaces? The reason is that we have some sql scripts that were written before ASSM was availble and they are generating errors now when tablspace is in ASSM. I am curious if the tablespace was "converted" from manual to ASSM somehow while the DB was running.
Thanks.
Guang

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.