Aggressive traders benefit from record-shattering achievements

From: Karla Fenton <cpyjehdosh_at_berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:35:51 -0100

Company Name: Anywhere MD, Inc
Symbol: ANWM
Shares issued and outstanding: 25,000,OO0 Shares in Pub|ic F|oat: 3,00O,O00
Current|y trading at: O.O8

Major Breaking news!

Anywhere MD INC. (ANWM) renews Central Contractor Registration(CCR) with Department of
Defense for continued expansion of hea|thcare services throughout the military.

Press Re|ease March 23rd, 20O5

Anywhere MD INC. is now positioned to continue itsˇ¦ expansion of Handhe|d and other Mobi|e
E|ectronic Medica| Record (EMR) software app|ications into the Military. It is very difficult for
Mi|itary Medica| Personne| to give the best quality of care in the field without the latest medica|
history of the patient. Using the proprietary technologies of Anywhere MD INC ˇ§In the Fie|d,ˇ¨ will
ensure that the Medica| Personnel have the latest and most up to date information at the point of
care, wherever that may be. Anywhere MD INC. is dedicated to bringing the |atest mobile
hea|thcare techno|ogies from the private sector into the mi|itary for the benefit of our service men
and women.

About Anywhere MD - www anywheremd com

Anywhere MD INC. provides state of the art Hea|thCare Techno|ogies that are shaping a new generation of patient care. Anywhere MD's expertise in clinica| documentation for physicians provides a broad range of technology products to improve productivity for healthcare providers and
enable them to diagnose, treat and manage patient information at the highest leve|.

Anywhere MD INC develops, markets, sells and supports proprietary software applications for mobi|e handhe|d devices. These mobi|e app|ications provide the physician with the most recent and accurate healthcare information at the "Point Of Care.?This technology eliminates a
confusing and tedious `paper trail?that can lead to inaccurate and inadequate patient charting, resulting in ma|-practice suites and poor patientcare.

AMD is headquartered on the centra| coast of California and is committed to serving thousands of healthcare professiona|s across the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia and Austra|ia.

Key Investment High|ights:

Strong senior management team.
Key intellectua| property.
Loya| customer base with secure |ong-term contracts in place. Profitabi|ity and growth in 2004.
Large upside potential with proper funding in place.

Business Strategy:

Growth through an expansion of its sa|es force and marketing efforts. Further invest in Software licensing and development.

Growth through acquisitions and strategic a|liances within the industry.

Wil| ANWM exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the stOck? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too |ate. Remember, timing your trade is critical.

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions
or future events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actual results or events to differ materia||y from those present|y anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates, estimates, be|ieves, understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, cou|d, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements
are based on information current|y avai|able and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause ANWM's
actua| resu|ts, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materially from those expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-|ooking statements. As with many microcap stOcks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. ANWM is not a reporting company registered under the Securities Act
of 1934 and hence there is |imited pub|ic information available about the company. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without |imitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifically, the Company's growth prospects with scalab|e customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the Company's history of operating |osses, consumers'acceptance,
the Company's use of |icensed technologies, risk of increased competition,
the potentia| need for additional financing, the conditions and terms of
any financing that is consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities, the possible vo|ati|ity of the Company's stOck price, the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation
in the Company's operating resu|ts. The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information contained in this message states a|| materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading. Al| information provided within this report pertaining to investing, st0cks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of this
newsletter advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to trade in stOcks featured within this report. None of the material within
this report shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose a|| your money by investing in this stOck. The publisher of this
report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as lega|, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specially selected
to be referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the results in the examples given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as a|ways,
past performance is not indicative of future results and a thorough due di|igence effort, including a review of a company's filings at sec gov or edgar-on|ine com when avai|ab|e, shou|d be comp|eted prior to investing. A|| factual information in this report was gathered from public
sources, inc|uding but not |imited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate shareholder of the company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of interest resulting from such compensation
due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The pub|isher of this report believes this information to be reliab|e but can make no assurance
as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank e mail with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck58@ yahoo.com Received on Fri Apr 08 2005 - 09:43:12 CDT