Southern Indiana/Louisville User Group Meeting - www.loug.org

From: Scott W Nelson <snelson_at_rtt.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:02:19 -0400

Please pardon this announcement.

The Southern Indiana/Louisville Oracle Users Group will be holding our inaugural meeting on April 15th, 2005 at the corporate headquarters of American Commercial Barge Line in Jeffersonville, Indiana. =20

The meeting will feature a two hour presentation on HTML_DB by Kurt Herman, "Data Driven Application Logic Designs" presented by Ken Atkins, author of the "Oracle Designer Generation" book published by Oracle Press and finally "Streams vs. Advanced Replication" presented by Gregg Keith Oracle DBA.
=20

Additional information about the presentations and details about the meeting are available our website http://www.loug.org. =20
=20

As this is a brand new group we are trying to get word out to as many people as we can so if you know other Oracle Developers, DBA's, or anyone that has an interest in Oracle please pass this message along or refer them to our website http://www.loug.org .

Thanks,

Scott Nelson
ACBL, LLC
1701 E Market Street