Re: RE: Linux RAC and asynch io/IO slaves

From: biti_rainy <biti_rainy_at_itpub.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:28:10 +0800

hi,David

linux AS 2.1+ oracle 9.2.04 RAC + AIO have BUG,it may make the DB crash.

for our company's 4 rac db , 2 are use AIO , sometimes it offline a datafile and cause the instance crash. the other are fine. at last, we disable AIO , all DBs are ok.

Best regards

msn: biti_rainy_at_hotmail.com
a dba from alibaba(china)