Re: TPC-H Benchmark Optimization

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

but a 6g pga_aggregate_target and a 200M db_cache_size?
session_cached_cursors not set?
what were they thinking?

their bchr must have been quite low.
who tunes these things?
have the folks at HP gone completely mad?

Pd

(working out the details to the
othello/scrabble/design a storage subsystem game. hoping to include Master Mind TM in there somewhere. if its half as good as "Drink Monopoly" we could have a winner).