MS Server book

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:53:44 -0500

Thanks to everyone who has recommended Chris Kempster's ebook SQL Server 2000 for the Oracle DBA. This book is really a marvel. Since most of my professional experience is on Unix, I feel that I need to learn more about the MS Server. Can anyone recommend a resource that can get me up to speed with what I will need to know about the MS server? It seems that the boundary between the system administrator and the DBA isn't as clear as it is with Oracle and Unix.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com