Regarding Oracle Pro*C

From: Arghadeep Chatterjee <dba_at_magma.co.in>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:13:18 +0530

Hi list,
Pardon me for this one .Sometime back on this list there was a thread about not loading oracle client on the same home as the oracle database .It effects some files .if any one of you is aware of which files it effects will you plz post it to me .I think it was either Ganesh Raja or Reggis but I might be wrong. Thanks
Deep