Re: Am I the only one who finds this offensive?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:07:25 +0100

Both Mladen and I are from countries that had the pleasure of real German occupation. Not that it can be compared in any way to the sufferings of the Jews, Gypsies and other groups during the war, but that's the history we both grew up with. No offense was intended from Mladen, except of course to the developers of the world :).

Mogens