RE: 9i listener for 8i DB not recommended???

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:28:35 -0600

I've just setup another listener on port 1522 just in case. I've got enough crap trying to convince an app linked against 7.3.3 (Cognos PowerHouse) that 9i is a good thing.

Full safeties on. We don't want this fish swimmin' back to us.

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA