Re: Re[2]: Oracle 911 Article - Silver Bullet

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:05:48 -0800

Take this offline please.

Jared

"Nuno Souto" <dbvision_at_optusnet.com.au>
 03/05/2004 10:51 PM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Re[2]: Oracle 911 Article - Silver Bullet

> Lone ranger? Werewolfs? Since when did rangers hunt werewolfs?
> That is the same thing as raccoon in the Disney's animated "Snow White".
> The Snow White is a European story. There were no knights in shining
> armor in America, because there were no knights, period. There are no
> raccoons in the old Europe. Similarly, werewolfs are European specialty.
> In the US, there are lawyers, which are more scary then any werewolf.
> Wouldn't it be better if the lone ranger had fought lawyers?

Here we go... Mladen, I did not propose werewolfs AND lone rangers. Don did. And I said: "the first one". That's werewolfs, in the queen's language. Nothing to do with lone rangers.

So please reply to his post, rather than mine?

Cheers
Nuno Souto
in sunny Sydney, Australia
dbvision_at_optusnet.com.au