RE: Oracle 911 Article - Silver Bullet

From: <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:18:48 -0600

OK, let's get this straightened out once and for all. He did not USE silver bullets. He handed them out and only ONE per episode. The bullets he USED were the cheapest ones he could find at Wal-Mart. The man was not an idiot.

Folklore says vampires can be killed by a wooden stake through heart or being shot by a silver bullet. Buffy has demonstrated the efficacy of the first method. But I'm not aware of any episode where she -- clad in a tight camouflage tank top, cigarette hanging out of the corner of her mouth -- said:

"You wanna suck some blood? Well, suck on this!"

and proceeded to empty a 12-gauge pump shotgun of its silver buckshot payload.

(Are you a visual person? Are you visualizing right now?)