Re: oracle-l dinner at Hotsos

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:27:13 -0800 (PST)

as far as I know, we are still on. Gary made arrangements, we have a resrevation, I forget exactly what the time is but I'm sure we can figure it out when we are there.

Gary? are you reading this? what time did Stacy make the reservation for?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com