Searches on OTN

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:40:10 -0500

Has anyone tried searching for something on the Oracle Technet Site? I'm not sure what searching software they use, but it returns the more random list of stuff I've ever seen.

Try searching for one of their software products and see what happens. You get everything but what you ask for. I've been trying to find info on Oracle Pure Names. And yesterday, on Oracle Work Flow. You'd think that if you entered those things in the search field, it would come up with a list of stuff that, at the top of the list, would be their own product.

I guess I'm not doing it right.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional