RE: SAN and ORACLE

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:24:53 -0600

Well, we can't justify a SHARK, but we've got a FAStT (baby SHARK) on order, and we plan to zone the physical drives exactly as you have described. I'm not sure about the SHARK, but the lowly (in comparison -- no fins on the racks) FAStT and IBM's Storage Manager can handle it nicely, as long as you're not running Windohs.

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA