RE: ORA-904 after table rename

From: Norris, Gregory T [ITS] <gregory.t.norris_at_mail.sprint.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 06:14:25 -0800

It turns out that the user had configured TOAD to use a table filter, which causes it to create and store a query. As you've probably guessed, the query was referencing a column which no longer exists.

On a related note, I initially tried to capture the failing query using "alter system set events='904 TRACE NAME ERRORSTACK'", but no trace files were ever created. Any idea what the command should really have been?

Author: Norris, Gregory T [ITS]
  INET: gregory.t.norris_at_mail.sprint.com

Author: Norris, Gregory T [ITS]
  INET: gregory.t.norris_at_mail.sprint.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 19 2004 - 08:14:25 CST