RE: Who is Melanie Craft?

From: Noyce, Robert A SITI-ITPSIE <robert.noyce_at_shell.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:04:25 -0800

Apparently to celebrate his new marriage, Larry is releasing the new Oracle 10G Marriage Builder product, it requires plenty of tuning and costs an absolute fortune. Other features include Parallel nagging, a new wifemon process that never clears anything up and after 3 months the whole product becomes totally unreliable.

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com

Author: Noyce, Robert A SITI-ITPSIE
  INET: robert.noyce_at_shell.com