RE: Re: Who is Melanie Craft?

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:54:25 -0800

I have just done an Amazon search, I guess that Melanie Craft's book 'A Hard-Hearted Man (Intimate Moments, No 870)' will bring some terrific change to my usual reading list. Although one of her other masterpieces, 'Trust Me' looks terribly reminiscent of the Oracle doc, doesn't it.

SF (almost time to go home)

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com