RE: Re[2]: another OCP question -- help me guys

From: Loughmiller, Greg <Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:09:25 -0800

RE: Re[2]: another OCP question -- help me guys

brutal, absolutely brutal...

Rachel, can ya out-source your sacrificial lamb for our use as well:-)

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100@yahoo.com

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: Loughmiller, Greg
  INET: Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com