Re: rman restore question

From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 10:39:26 -0800

Tanel,

Yes, rman keep asking the newer backupset which is start *450.rman. I don't know the command "change backuupset unavailable" command. I will give it a try. I know there is very rare situration that we need restore from an older backupset, but need to prepare it in case we do need it. I will go sqlserver training for next 3 days. I will post after I get back and tested it out.

Thanks,

joan

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu