RE: Results of OCS mailing list survey

From: Luis deUrioste <ldeurioste_at_vertexae.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:49:39 -0800

I think that is not apathy or des-interest in such a list. I think that OCS has not hit the "main stream" yet, or maybe there are listers that don't know much about and would like to learn from the posts more. Some of us use this lists as a learning and discovery tool.

Don't get discourage.

Luis

Author: Bruce A. Bergman
  INET: bruceb_at_fatcity.com

Author: Luis deUrioste
  INET: ldeurioste_at_vertexae.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 28 2003 - 10:49:39 CDT