RE: Nature of Oracle-l has changed

From: <David.Schmoldt_at_gazettecommunications.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:04:27 -0800

I think a lot of IT people "abused" the situation during the boom days. Company loyalty meant nothing ... we'll go wherever the biggest paychecks are. Don't stay anywhere too long. that's for losers. Change jobs if we felt the least bit abused and unappreciated. That'll teach them to screw with me! In general a holier-than-thou attitude. The times allowed us to do that.

But it also means a lot of non-IT people developed an opinion of IT folk as not being team players, only out for themselves, not committed to the company, etc.

So when the chance comes to cut back, where are you going to look? :-)

Dave

  INET: David.Schmoldt_at_gazettecommunications.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 26 2003 - 20:04:27 CDT