Re: SQL HELP!!!

From: Viktor <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:54:26 -0800

Dave,

Thanks much! I appreciate your help. One other thing I might have forgotten is there a way to calculate non_web_count - to - total % and web_count - to total %

so in this way:

output would be like:
ID YEAR NON WEB % WEB %NON-WEB

AC 2003-01            47        98       67.6        32.4
AC 2003-02            26       112
AC 2003-03            57       121
AC 2003-04            40       124

And so forth...

Thanks Dave and evryone else for your help!

Dave Hau <davehau123_at_netscape.net> wrote: select id, received_date,
count(count_non_web) non_web_count,
count(count_web) web_count
from

(select id, to_char(received_date, 'YYYY-mm') received_date,
(case when seq_no <= 4000 then 1 else null end) count_non_web,
(case_when seq_no > 4000 then 1 else null end) count_web
from t
where received_date between '01/01/2003' and '12/31/2003') group by id,
received_date

HTH,
Dave

Author: Dave Hau