RE: Online Document for Windows XP Home edition Severity 3

From: Sinardy Xing <SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:44:33 -0800

Hi all,

Thanks for your input...

I am using

    Oracle 8i
    On-Line Generic Documentation CD-ROM

    Part #: A87860-01

The solution: I just copy all the d:\doc to my hd (quite huge) then open the index.htm

This is huge man, I only have 30 gig storage

Sinardy

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Aug 24 2003 - 23:44:33 CDT