Re: Killing jobs

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:14:35 -0800

  1. AFAIK, only the owner of a job can remove it.
  2. Issue a "COMMIT" after you have submitted the job. You should then see it immediately in DBA_JOBS or USER_JOBS and it would be scheduled to run. When you log out of sqlplus, you are issuing an implicit commit and that is why you can see the job the next time you log in.

Hemant

Hemant K Chitale
Oracle 9i Database Administrator Certified Professional My personal web site is : http://hkchital.tripod.com

Author: Hemant K Chitale