RE: OT -- Boston Globe job listings

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:19:45 -0800

Didn't the UK outsource their IT function to EDS?

Patrice.

Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net

****************
E mail Disclaimer

You agree that you have read and understood this disclaimer and you agree to
be bound by its terms.

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
(if any) are confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you have
received this  e-mail in error please notify the originator.

This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for certain viruses prior
to sending but CE Electric UK Funding Company nor any of its associated
companies from whom this e-mail originates shall be liable for any losses as
a result of any viruses being passed on.

No warranty of any kind is given in respect of any information contained in
this   e-mail and you should be aware that that it might be incomplete, out
of date or incorrect. It is therefore essential that you verify all such
information with us before placing any reliance upon it.

CE Electric UK Funding Company
Lloyds Court
78 Grey Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 6AF
Registered in England and Wales: Number 3476201

Author: Hately, Mike (LogicaCMG)
  INET: mike.hately_at_nedl.co.uk

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca