RE: Event 10235

From: Naveen Nahata <naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:54:23 -0800

I take that back.

The event is not mandatory in Oracle Apps rather is automatically set in the parameter file after the one hour install. It is used only for debugging purpose.

Saw my parameter file for the instance running 11.0.3 and I have them commented out myself.

Having a memory drain, Sorry for the misinformation.

Regards
Naveen

Author: Naveen Nahata

Author: Naveen Nahata