RE: OUI: Oracle Untested Infuriator

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 07:41:38 -0800

Hi Dennis

If only Oracle were as easy to install as Microsoft products we might be getting somewhere. (Of course UNinstalling MS products is problematic - I don't think Bill can conceive that one would wish to). OUI is not nearly as easy and straightforward to use as the MS installer.

Niall

Author: Niall Litchfield
  INET: niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com