OT:oraknowledge

From: Browett, Darren <dbrowett_at_coquitlam.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:56:55 -0800

Before I sent this message, I checked with the list administrator to ensure
I was not stepping over the bounds of the list.

In short I ordered a set of CD's from oraknowledge in feburary of this year and have not received them yet. I have tried to contact oraknowledge
a number of times, either through email or telephone, and they have not returned my attempts.

They were very quick to return my calls when we were having trouble with one of the corporate credit cards.

Has anybody else had problems with oraknowledge ??.

I simply want one of two things, my CD's or my money back. If anybody knows
people that work for oraknowledge, I would appreciate it if you could forward
this message to them. My email and phone number are shown below.

Thank You

Darren

Darren Browett P.Eng This
message was transmitted
Data Administrator using
100% recycled electrons
Information and Communication Technology City of Coquitlam
P:(604)927 - 3614
E:dbrowett_at_coquitlam.ca

Author: Browett, Darren
  INET: dbrowett_at_coquitlam.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 16 2003 - 11:56:55 CDT