Re: Interesting Marketing

From: Robert Eskridge <bryny_at_dfweahs.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:16:39 -0800

Jonathan,

Sunday, May 11, 2003, 3:01:38 PM, you wrote:

JL> I've just discovered why TUSC has such a JL> great opinion of itself. From the website:

JL> <quote>

JL> At TUSC, if we identify a project where the odds of success
JL> are low and we won't be able to sustain the type of client
JL> involvement that is needed to be successful, we won't get
JL> involved. We base our decisions on whether the project
JL> will make sense for both the client and TUSC.

JL> </quote>

JL> Am I missing something, or does this really read:

JL> "If it looks too difficult for us, we run away".

JL> or is it

JL> "We only get involved if it looks easy"

Today, my glass is half full, so I read it to mean:

"We stay the hell away from customers with unrealistic expectations."

-rje

Author: Robert Eskridge
  INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun May 11 2003 - 17:16:39 CDT