RE: buffer cache

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 13:43:37 -0800

July!?? I'm assuming that this isn't "Basic for the IBM PC" from '87, as this is the only hit I get on Amazon.

So, title? Publisher? Discounts for those of us who can't convice management that attendance to your clinics should be mandatory? (had to try...)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com