RE: stange rollback behavior

From: Kurth, Michael J. <MJKurth_at_covhealth.org>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 05:27:00 -0800

The only way to force exp to use a rollback segment is to disable all other rollback segments.

Author: Kurth, Michael J.
  INET: MJKurth_at_covhealth.org

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 08:27:00 CDT