RE: Sendmail and Oracle Internet Directory

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:16:28 -0600

So Oracle doesn't support it (go figure), what about adding the schema yourself? That can't void Oracle Support can it?

I think you're looking for RFC2307. I can't find the doc at Sun, but there is a PDF at

http://www.netsys.com/library/papers/sun_ldap_setup.pdf

You may need to rework the LDIFs to get it imported into OID.

As a second option, you may be able to use SunOne (or OpenLDAP) *with* OID. RTM: Oracle Internet Directory Administrator's Guide Release 9.2
Part Number A96574-01
Part VIII

HTH! GL! Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

"Beer is proof God loves us."
     -- Benjamin Franklin