Re: AW: Problem with netasst & dbastudio

From: Milen Pankov <m_pankov_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:23:58 -0800

This didn't help. no processes were running, no processes were killed.

maybe it's something else.

now i've noticed (i don't know if it was there before) the dbastudio returns this:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExceptionjava.lang.StackOverflowError Cannot launch application oracle.sysman.vth.VthDdmgrApp

To Milen Kulev: thanks for help. are you from Bulgaria?

Author: Milen Pankov
  INET: m_pankov_at_hotmail.com