Re: Table Locks

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 05:48:30 -0800

Thanks Rachel.

I spent the train ride reading the chapters on Instance Tuning and Dynamic Performance Views hoping to find something, but no such luck. I learned a lot of other useful things though, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Jacques, v$locked_object shows the table, but I already knew which table was locked. I was hoping to find the offending SQL statement.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Regards,

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).