Re: statspack tuning in 9i: cpu time wait event?

From: Anjo Kolk <anjo_at_oraperf.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 05:38:23 -0800

Well even Oracle learns it after a couple of years. Have a look at my YAPP method and it will become (hopefully clear). Basically the Oracle kernel is using CPU or it is waiting on something. That is now shown in the Top 5 events. So in your case, have a look at your SQL.

Anjo.

(I can add more and more here, but I am a lazy typist ;-) )

Author: Anjo Kolk
  INET: anjo_at_oraperf.com