RE: Senware AutoDBA

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:26:27 -0800

Don ...

Yah, this was the one where to fix your performance problems all you need to do is keep buying hardware. I remember one question that was asked .... what happens if you dont have an unlimited hardware budget ? Gaja did have some interesting facial expressions that day during that particular presentation. I wish I had a camera with me at the time.

Mike

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_cox.net

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil