RE: Oracle Arm Twisting?

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:03:25 -0800

> Q: Does anyone know of any reliable 3rd party support for
> Oracle?

Yes. Dial www.miracleas.dk.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:
- Hotsos Clinic, Oct 1-3 San Francisco, Oct 15-17 Dallas, Dec 9-11 Honolulu
- 2003 Hotsos Symposium on OracleR System Performance, Feb 9-12 Dallas - Next event: NCOAUG Training Day, Aug 16 Chicago

Author: Steven Lembark
  INET: lembark_at_wrkhors.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

Author: Cary Millsap