Update !!! - Re: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication

From: MCUK <ron.perrie_at_mci.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:03:41 -0800

Dear List,

I checked a couple of other web sites and found a solution!

It appears that my "processes" for each database (150) added up to more than the Solaris Environment Variable "SEMMNS" (410)

So I changed each database's init<sid>.ora file to have processes = 100 (Don t know if that is sufficient ?)
and restarted all THREE databases!

Thanks if anyone has replied to this before I posted this update.

Ron.

Author: MCUK
INET: ron.perrie_at_mci.co.uk

Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists

.

picture