RE: Oracle Corp. move to India

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 07:28:56 -0800

ya, hey , you betcha

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 9:38 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

One of these days large multi-national software companies will discover that exotic, far-off place with lower pay scales, an eager work force, a strong work ethic and lot's of talent... The Great American Midwest. You know, places like Iowa. Of course language and cultural barriers will be a challenge. :-)

Steve Orr
Silicon Valley Refugee in Montana

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:28:56 CDT