RE: runInstaller -- Linux help?

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:16:20 -0800

Yeah, I'm going to try that as well. And the change to the gentclntsh script

of course, all of this is supposedly FIXED in 9.2

add to the mix the fact that I am supposed to be moving from one building to another (the date of the move keeps changing) and don't want to get caught in the middle of the install as the movers show up (NO! don't touch that machine! OH CRUD!)

Rachel

Do You Yahoo!?
Sign up for SBC Yahoo! Dial - First Month Free http://sbc.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael