Re: Upgrade 8.0.5 to 8.1.7.2

From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:12:08 -0700

Kevin,

Thanks for the warning. Our upgrade is from 816 to 8.1.7.2. Maybe that will make it different. From 805 to 8172. I think you must go to 817 first. Since we are already on 816, it is another story. I personally like go to 817, then 8172. But my colleague want take the chance to go directly to save time. Oracle support said it is not a problem, but they STRONGLY suggest follow the path.

Joan

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu