the OT list

From: JOE TESTA <JTESTA_at_longaberger.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:06:30 -0700

Don't forget this list is now to be used for oracle topics only.  If you want to post OT stuff, feel free to join the <A href="mailto:oracle-l-ot_at_yahoogroups.com">oracle-l-ot_at_yahoogroups.com list.

Although I've not seen the jokes/recipes on their yet, where are you posters at?

Obligatory oracle msg :)

I see in the 9i docs, ONAMES will be desupported in a future release, any insider know when?

thanks, joe