RE: ENQUEUE RESOURCES and DML LOCKS

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:59:05 -0700

Ethan,

And for a simple script I find handy to look at v$resource_limit:

set pagesize 1000
set linesize 150

column current_utilization heading "Current|Utilisation" format 9999 column max_utilization heading "Max|Utilisation" format 9999 column initial_allocation heading "Initial|Allocation" format A10 column limit_value heading "Limit|Value" format A10 column cur_pcnt FORMAT 999.99
column max_pcnt FORMAT 999.99

 select

    resource_name ,
    current_utilization ,
    max_utilization ,
    initial_allocation ,
    limit_value ,

    TO_NUMBER ( decode( limit_value , '         0' , '100' ,
                          ' UNLIMITED' , '0' ,
                              TO_CHAR(current_utilization / limit_value *
100) ) ) cur_pcnt ,
    TO_NUMBER ( decode( limit_value , '         0' , '100' ,
                          ' UNLIMITED' , '0' ,
                              TO_CHAR(max_utilization / limit_value * 100) )
) max_pcnt
 from

    v$resource_limit
 order by

    max_pcnt ;

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au